The Law Offices of Paul P. Cheng & Associates is known throughout Pasadena and beyond as a law firm capable of tackling the most difficult of cases, including those that must go to trial. Our reputation precedes us in the legal world, and our peers recognize our work and abilities. However, our growth and success could not have ever been achieved entirely on our own. We owe so much to the clients who have put their cases in our hands.
To show thanks to our clients who have supported and encouraged us last year, we recently hosted our 2019 VIP Client Appreciation Night! On December 19th, 2019, we invited several of our clients to a beautiful gala in their honor. The night featured speeches from members of our law firm, highlights of our top clients, refreshments, and much more.
To name some of the VIP guests who attended the event:
- Jeffrey Prang: L.A. County Assessor
- Mike Eng: California Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board Member and Former State Assemblyman
- Gene Harris: San Gabriel Police Chief
- Paul Chang: Assistant District Director at the U.S. Department of Labor, Wage and Hour Division and White House Initiative on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders
- Joaquin Lim: Former Walnut Council Member
- John Chiang: Former California Treasurer and State Controller
- Juli Costanzo: San Gabriel, California Council Member
Thank you all who were able to come out and make the 2019 VIP Client Appreciate Night one to remember! We look forward to many more years working together.
Want to know more about the Law Offices of Paul P. Cheng & Associates in Pasadena and our services, which include representation for cases involving business law, employment law, real estate law, and much more? Call (888) 356-4937 or contact us online today.