Pasadena Criminal Defense Lawyer
Professional Criminal Law Firm
We know that criminal charges are very serious, and if not defended by our competent criminal defense lawyers in Pasadena, can negatively impact you and your loved ones for the rest of your lives.
Benefits of Working with a Former Prosecutor
Our lead attorney, Paul P. Cheng, a former prosecutor and mediator, has been serving Pasadena and the surrounding areas including Arcadia and the San Gabriel Valley since 2006. He was selected for inclusion in the Super Lawyers® Rising Stars℠ list of 2014 and has been named a Pasadena Top Attorney. Our firm was built on integrity and dignity, and we continue to provide excellent customer service to each of our clients.
We represent clients in a variety of cases, including but not limited to the following:
- DUI/DWI - Driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol is a serious offense that can result in fines, jail time, and more.
- Sex crimes - From indecent exposure to child pornography or prostitution, if you have been charged with a sex crime, calling our lawyers right away to help you is vital to your success in lessening the charges against you.
- White collar crimes - We defend clients who have been charged with business-related crimes involving fraud and employment law infractions.
- Domestic violence - You need our compassionate attorneys on your side if you have been charged with domestic violence issues. We are here to help.
- Drug crimes - From possession to selling illegal drugs, we take your case seriously and will study every detail to find a way to defend you and lessen the charges against you.
- Expungements - Let us help you get your life back and seek expungement of your past convictions.
Need to Fight Your Criminal Charge? Contact Us Today!
If you are facing a criminal charge, our Pasadena criminal defense lawyers are here to provide you with the legal support and aggressive representation that you need.
As your advocates in the courtroom, we will take the time to give you the personalized attention you need in order to best represent you in court.
Call us today at (888) 356-4937 or contact online to schedule a free consultation and learn more about how we can help you.
Subscribe to our monthly mailing list for the latest news and updates.Sign Up Now
Let's Take The First Step
Our team strives to provide focused and driven action in order to give your case the focus that it deserves. We are proud to offer each potential client a free consultation. Contact the Law Offices of Paul P. Cheng & Associates today to find out how we can help you achieve the resolution you need.