Wrongful Termination FAQ Video from Attorney Cheng

Wrongful Termination FAQ Video from Attorney Cheng

If you are fired from your job for an illegal reason—whether you were discriminated against or terminated without cause—you may be able to file a wrongful termination lawsuit and collect financial compensation for any losses suffered. However, there are many important aspects of wrongful termination cases that need to be addressed first before filing a claim.

At the Law Offices of Paul P. Cheng & Associates, we have over a decade of legal experience handling a wide range of employment law matters, winning millions of dollars in judgments and verdicts. Check out our video from Attorney Paul P. Chang, who discusses some of the most frequently asked questions by our clients involved in wrongful termination cases.

In the video, Attorney Cheng will address the following questions:

  • Will my employer take my wrongful termination case seriously?
  • What are the common issues arising from a wrongful termination lawsuit?
  • What is an illegal manner?
  • What is a substantial motivating reason?
  • What is the importance of written communication with your employer?
  • What are your obligations to file a wrongful termination lawsuit?
  • Do I have to be a legal immigrant to file a wrongful termination claim?
  • Should I pursue litigation in my wrongful termination case?

If you believe you were wrongfully terminated from your job in Pasadena, Arcadia, or within the San Gabriel Valley, let our firm protect your rights and best interests throughout the legal process. Our legal team can thoroughly examine your case, determine your available legal options, collect supporting documentation, and maximize your entitled damages.

Contact the Law Offices of Paul P. Cheng & Associates today at (888) 356-4937 to discuss your case with our legal team. Providing legal services in English and Chinese!

Related Posts
  • Is an Employer Responsible for Work Related Injuries? Read More
  • WSGVR MLS Breakfast Webinar: COVID-19 New Laws Presented by Attorney Paul P. Cheng Read More
  • HR 6201: What Employers Need to Know About the Federal Families First Coronavirus Response Act Read More